In April or even the end of March in the Middle Kingdom will present a smartphone Oppo F3 Plus with very unusual specifications. So, its front camera will be double, and the main one is single.
In fact, this state of affairs fully corresponds to the latest trends in Chinese smartphone building. In particular, many manufacturers rely on SELFIE. In the case of F3 Plus, this leads to an unusual skew.
The question arises: why is this necessary? The answer to this question is this:
- First, most of the Chinese smartphones are actually copies of either the iPhone or the top models of Samsung, that is, in terms of design. So, they are similar to each other as twin brothers.
- Secondly, the Chinese really really got carried away by the genre of “Selfie”.
Released Oppo F3 Plus
Tentatively, the presentation of the smartphone should be held on March 23, along with a more compact “colleague” Oppo F3. Apparatuses are focused primarily on the domestic Chinese market, but thanks to trading platforms like AliExpress and Gearbest they can be ordered with delivery to almost any country in the world.
What is inside?
Oppo F3 Plus is a mid-range smartphone, as indicated by the use of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 (MSM8976 Pro) chipset. In our opinion, this is just an excellent choice:
- A powerful processor that includes 4 cores ARM Cortex A72 and 4 cores ARM Cortex A53 with clock speed up to 1.95 GHz;
- The modern graphics accelerator Adreno 510;
- Relatively low power consumption in comparison with top Snapdragon 820/821;
- An integrated modem capable of working with 4G LTE Category 13/7 networks (download speed of data up to 300 Mbps, transmissions up to 150 Mbps);
- Support for Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging technology, thanks to which the owner of the Oppo F3 Plus does not have to wait long at the outlet.
The smartphone has 4GB of RAM and a built-in storage capacity of 64 Gb. You can expand by installing a MicroSD memory card.
A huge 6-inch screen with the FullHD resolution from Oppo F3 Plus will be an advantage for someone, for some it is a disadvantage (some are still afraid of “shovel-phones”). But web surfing and mobile games on the novelty will be especially comfortable.
It is important to note that the display is protected by a high-impact glass Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (the last generation), like the top flagships. And the battery capacity is as much as 4000mAh, which guarantees high levels of autonomy.
More precisely is the camera. The front consists of their pair of 16MP + 8MP sensors, resulting in a photo resolution of 16MP. An additional module is used to measure the depth of space, improve the dynamic range and other auxiliary but important tasks.
The camera software is “sharpened” in such a way that the “front-end” Oppo F3 Plus always produces high-quality portrait shots with popular “bokeh” effects. But the main camera with 16MP in a smartphone is quite common.