The hype for Oneplus does not stop going up and up these last days due to the imminent presentation of the Oneplus 5. As we already anticipated a few days ago, the date of the presentation will be the 20 of June. However, Oneplus does not abandon its two top stops and is that Oneplus 3 and 3T update to OxygenOS 4.1.5.
Just a few weeks ago, Oneplus released OxygenOS 4.1.4 to users in India to fix one of the biggest bugs that had the Oneplus 3 and 3T, the well-known “flickering” on the screen. For this reason, it is expected that with the update 4.1.5 this problem is totally solved.
Oneplus 3 and 3T update to OxygenOS 4.1.5 and these are their news
- Added a push notification system for important Oneplus information
- Modified network settings to select the carriers
- Upgrading the “Oneplus Community” application to version 1.8
- Update to the security patch dated May 1
- Modified the WiFI icon when there is no internet signal
- Fixed the storage bug that appeared in third-party file explorers
- Fixed problems with certain SIM cards
- Fixed connection issues with Android Auto
- Wifi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- Proximity sensor
- Increased system stability
This update, like all the officers, will be deployed to all users progressively via OTA. This means that users will not receive the update together, but in the next few weeks, the notification will arrive at the Oneplus 3 and 3T.
In case you want to force the OTA search, you can go to Settings / About Phone / Software Updates to manually check if you have already reached your device. We remember that this update is based on Android 7.1.2, the latest version of the system available.
Oneplus CEO has recently confirmed that both devices will upgrade to Android 8 in the future, something certainly of particular relevance given the problems caused by the Oneplus 2. Android certainly has serious problems of fragmentation of versions, but movements like these Make the user does not have a mobile phone out of phase within a few months of its acquisition.