Individual vehicles such as bicycles, segways or scooters are very popular. Particular importance is preferred to environmentally friendly vehicles that run on batteries. Therefore, today I would like to talk about a new electric scooter called the Ninebot MAX G30.
In this article, I will tell you what I see the pros and cons of this model and where you can buy at a good price.
Advantages of Ninebot MAX G30:
- Appearance and build quality is by far the main parameter since the electric scooter is built really from a reliable and high-quality material that can withstand a load of up to 100 kg. Even if you pay attention to the quality of welding, they are impeccably perfect.
- Performance is also an important parameter when choosing a vehicle for moving around the city. Ninebot MAX G30 received a 350 W electric motor, which is powered by a 551 Wh battery. In practice, the scooter can travel up to 65 km on a single charge, while the maximum speed is 30 km per hour.
- The large 10-inch wheels allow you to ride comfortably even on dirt roads or paving stones.
- The presence of protection against water standard IPX7 – will give you the opportunity to travel on the Ninebot MAX in the rain or even snow.
- The scooter has four modes of operation – it is eco, drive, sports, and foot. The last mode is needed if your battery is completely discharged.
Disadvantages of Ninebot MAX G30:
- Of course, the main drawback is the weight – 18 kg, which is quite heavy. If you have to carry or climb stairs – it will be a bit problematic – this applies to women or teenagers.
- Another drawback is the price, I believe that the price of $ 780 is a bit too big, but given its design and performance, we should expect a high price tag.
Ninebot MAX G30: Specifications
|Ninebot MAX G30:||Specs|
|Brand:||Ninebot KickScooter MAX|
|Appropriate age:||More than 14 years old|
|Max. mileage:||Up to 65km|
|Max.charging time:||6 hours|
|Riding modes:||3(Eco,Drive,Sport)from the vehicle ; 1Pedestrian Mode|
|Max driver weight:||100kg|
|Info display:||Full colored info dashboard display|
|Max. Climb angle:||Up to 20°|
|Brake lights rear:||Yes(Flashing)|
|Brake:||Electronic&Regenarative brake (back)and drum brake (front)|
|Lights:||Front & Rear&Brake light & Side/Rear reflectors|
|Folding mechanism:||Easy folding(Require hands)|
|Dimension:||Unfolded: 1167 x 472 x 1203(mm) and Folded: 1167 x 472 x 534(mm)|