The Xperia XZ Premium was announced in February by Sony, but will only have sales started in June due to a restriction on the use of Snapdragon 835 chipset. During the device’s development event, the Japanese company said it would arrive in chrome and black, and recently the rose bronze option was also added. Now, a new leak indicates that your smartphone will receive a new color.
According to what can be seen in the images, Sony should launch the Xperia XZ Premium in red color soon. In this case, the color appears quite strong, similar to what can be seen in the iPhone 7 (PRODUCT) RED, for example. The front is also in red and should ensure good contrast when the screen is off. The result of the new coloring you see in the images below.
Xperia XZ Premium: Technical specifications
- 5.5-inch LCD screen with 4K HDR resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset with 2.45 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 540 GPU
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 GB memory for internal storage with microSD card slot
- 19-megapixel main camera with Motion Eye technology
- 13 megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader on power button
- Resistance to water and dust
- 3,230 mAh battery
- Android 7.0 operating system Nougat with Xperia UI customization
Unfortunately, it was not revealed when Sony intends to announce this new version of Xperia XZ Premium and it is expected that the company’s official announcement will be made in the coming weeks. Currently, the brand’s new top-of-the-line smartphone is pre-sales for 749 euros and shipments will start early in June.